Job: lower end middle Software Developer, writing on Java
Calling: achieving constant and sustainable self-development process.
Like -GTD, -'Learning How to Learn', -imlementing habits and rituals -reading and listening books & podcasts -organizing knowledge
For fun - learning human languages - Esperanto, Spanish, German.
Maybe not much to understand me, but hopefully useful bits that point in right direction.
Member for 3 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 23 '16 at 23:45
Top network posts
- 18 Which good and representative tests/certificates could I get to assess my Esperanto knowledge?
- 11 Are there any supported top charts for songs in Esperanto?
- 10 Esperanto cursive writing
- 9 Is there a contemporary "Promeso", a promise to learn Esperanto if there is a certain number of prospective learners?
- 8 What is the easiest way to find Esperantized names of cities?
- View more network posts →